Saturday, August 26, 2006

Trying something new!


I love my ipod and in May and June of this year I discovered podcasting. I love fiddling on computers but have to admit that when it comes to the actual nuts and bolts of how to do things on computers - I am a bit rubbish! So, I created these podcasts and stuck the files onto my website. Students could then go to my site and save the files to their computer, MP3 player or ipod. But . . . for some reason I just could not work out how to get these things onto itunes . . . . until now. The excitement is building as I think that I have now managed to create the appropriate feeds that will allow my podcasts to be on itunes . . . so hopefully in a few days my ramblings about A Level Geography will start to appear on itunes and be even easier for my students to download.

It was a lot harder than i thought but I think i have finally achieved it and have got to say that I am quite proud of myself!

So - search for podcasts on itunes called A Level Geography and you might hear me!

No comments: