Friday, August 04, 2006

Lists!

Today in school my friend Mark showed me a book of lists that he reads for fun when he gets stressed and it actually got me thinking. Although I actually am not really interested in reading other people's lists (because lets face it - how could they possibly be right?) I am interested in creating my own lists of things. I am more of a top 10 lister - like in that Nick Hornby book/film with John Cusack - High Fidelity. List No 1 -Top 10 tracks (most played on my ipod) 1. Mas Que Nada by Sergio mendes and the BEP (makes me think brasil and fluid football) 2. The Scientist by Coldplay (cos I'm a bit of a scientist!) 3. Fix you by Coldplay (luv it! . . . especially the video of the spinning light!) 4. Pump it by the BEP (not sure how this got here - 19 listens - Erin likes it!) 5. Real love by David Gray (ole shaky head - a personal fav) 6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (Belfast geeks . . . did I tell you my snow patrol story?) 7. Bad Day by Daniel Powter (how the flip did this get 18 listens . . must have been a bad day) 8. Hung up by Madonna (em . . . blame the daughter again methinks) 9. In the waiting line by Zero 7 (like their new album at present!) 10. The Zephry song by the Red Hot chilli peppers - when the RHCPs were good and not churning out a load of coddlers like Stadium Tedium What list next? My top 10 fav books?

No comments: