Friday, August 04, 2006

LOST without the West Wing

At the risk of being a bit of a bandwagon jumper - I have recently got into that rather surreal expression in group theatre that is LOST. I have always wondered what all the fuss was about and asked Stelios to send me a disk from LOST to try out to see if I liked it. My wife and I sat down to watch the first 4 shows and . . . . well, put it this way by the end of the disk my wife had already ordered the DVD set from Amazon to arrive asap. I have nearly finished the first season and have got to admit that I am hooked! I was dubious as to how the rustling branches and leaves every other episode would actually work - but it does! I am intrigued by the 'baggage' that each person has brought with them to the island and am intrigued as to why such a diverse set of social and societal disaster areas could all be booked on the one flight! I am seriously supressing my group management theories but lets just say that in Series 1 we probably have gone beyond the Form and Storm stages . . . does this mean we get a bit of Norm? Doubt it really!

No comments: