Friday, August 04, 2006

My favourite thing about a holiday is . . .

You might find this hard to be believe but to me my favourite thing about a holiday is the actual anticipation of the holiday! I am such a forward planner that i always have our holidays booked months in advance and down to the last detail . . . . this means that i spend weeks and months of time reading, planning, looking at maps, learning routes and waiting for the holiday to happen! It is almost an anticlimax when I do in fact get to go on the holiday and i always worry that the holiday will not measure up to my expectations (though that has NOT happened so far!). This year is no different and I am organised and actually I'm starting to worry that i have forgotten to do something as i do not seem to be stressed enough!

No comments: