Monday, August 28, 2006

The joy of publication!


Well I have finally achieved a little goal of mine! I am now officially published on itunes! My podcasts are now live to the world and available nto just through my web site but to all who subscribe and use the itunes service!

My podcasts have been available for download for a few months now on my website and I have recently been working at how to present these audio files as itunes feeds and finally, after about 4 months - I managed to work it out. It is not as complicated as it seems.

My reason for doing this was to provide some additional support for my students in the run up to their exams. I thought that they could sit on the bus on the way to the exam room listening to my brief notes about what they need to know! Instead of nodding their head up and down to some serious beats they can not agreement to some serious treats!

Check out the podcasts here!

No comments: