Tuesday, October 09, 2007

MORE cool websites!


You know this blog could very quickly become a repository for cool websites that I come across that I want to be able to use at home and in school! I really hope not. I cam across a few quite cool sites today that I am going to try and use in some shape or form over the next while with some of my classes.


Bubbl.us is a site where you can do some online brainstorming and mindmapping


Community walk is an interesting mapping application that allows people to plot journeys . . . I a thinking of trying to develop a journey to school type thing . . . .


Weebly is a rather nice and easy to use web design and web authiring online programme - its really good for beginners who want to set up their very own site . . . .

1 comment:

Comapping said...

Our team just launched a new collaborative web-based mind mapping tool called Comapping. It is worth checking it out at comapping.com.
Regards, Omar
Omar